State Predictions???

Have you heard the show? It starts out with a major-esque type of song (kinda like "I've been working on the railroad" lol) and then it transitions into a kind of darker melod progression and then they mash it together.

That was to grace

and to ernesto

I don't mean arranging the peace was difficult. I mean just trying to play it together cuz it may not have 'clicked' together like most peaces do.

ANYWAYS...

My favorite show was Aledo's. the end. lol.

Edited by SerialSleeper90

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dripping Springs, I am too curious about them.

At Cap City they got 3rd in 3A...I believe I am correct. Correct me if I'm wrong.

They managed to pull a caption over all the 4a bands (including Round Rock, McNeil, Westwood, Georgetown, Akins...etc)

At Cap City we got 2nd place..first time in a while that we havent gotten first at that contset... we were beat out by a band that moved down a division

Dripping Springs, I am too curious about them.

At Cap City they got 3rd in 3A...I believe I am correct. Correct me if I'm wrong.

They managed to pull a caption over all the 4a bands (including Round Rock, McNeil, Westwood, Georgetown, Akins...etc)

We got 1st in 3A. (size based on number in band, not HS) Here's a link: I know it says "2006" but it really is the 2007 results.

http://www.capitalcitymarchingfestival.org...ults_2006_2.htm

We had best overall general effect in entire contest, then outstanding colorguard and percussion in class.

We got 1st in 3A. (size based on number in band, not HS) Here's a link: I know it says "2006" but it really is the 2007 results.

http://www.capitalcitymarchingfestival.org...ults_2006_2.htm

We had best overall general effect in entire contest, then outstanding colorguard and percussion in class.

OOPS! My bad, that WAS the 2006 results...I'm still sleep deprived from yesterday! Sorry! LOL