Little Elm Marching Classic By The Lake

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay...first off i just want to say congratulations to ranchview at frisco march of champions, and i also want to say that there is no major reason to be skeptical of wakeland, seeing as this year they seemed to have pulled everything together in comparison to last years show. I personally think that they have a great shot at getting one of those finals slots at little elm's competition. I'm sorry if you think otherwise, but there are some really strong 3A groups out there that can contend seriously with 4A and 5A's. Canton and Wills point are perfect exaples...I'm not comparing wakeland to either one of them, i'm merely stating that you can't completely rule them out as true competition...

okay...first off i just want to say congratulations to ranchview at frisco march of champions, and i also want to say that there is no major reason to be skeptical of wakeland, seeing as this year they seemed to have pulled everything together in comparison to last years show. I personally think that they have a great shot at getting one of those finals slots at little elm's competition. I'm sorry if you think otherwise, but there are some really strong 3A groups out there that can contend seriously with 4A and 5A's. Canton and Wills point are perfect exaples...I'm not comparing wakeland to either one of them, i'm merely stating that you can't completely rule them out as true competition...

nobody had been skeptical of wakeland. the only person who did was somebody who went there. That's their own personal opinion. I think they'll do very well. I'm curious to see how the place against Liberty though.

oh, well, it just makes it easier for us to get division champs. hahaha.

I'm nervous to see canton again. We haven't competed against them since my freshman year, and we got destroyed by them back then.

Get ready, because it could very well happen again. Will's Point is also awesome. They had a beautiful show last year, the drill was great, but the sound was just spot on. Their color guard also adds some great visuals to their shows.

Canton is an extremely good band. I saw them last year. They are one of the frontrunners in this competition if you ask me

Definitely. Last year they were scoring higher than some major 5A and 4A bands at pre-UIL contests. I expect the same again this year.

I'm not sure if this is the right Canton but if it is there doing a West Side Story based show

Not the greatest video but its something.

This isn't the right Canton HS I don't think. That sounds like the Arranger's Publishing Co. West Side Story show... and the sound from that band is way too bad for it to be Canton (even if it IS outside).

So get ready ladies and gentlemen, the 3A powerhouses are coming to town!