USC!!!!!

gavinrh

Ha...to each their own i guess

Seeing this thread on a TEXAS band forum really does sicken me

I don't really like USC that much, I just think they're the best team right now. I would've loved to see UT make another run at the national championship this year but they just couldn't pull it off.

I dont think there is any doubt that Ohio State is the best team in the country this year...USC is good but they do have 2 losses, both to unranked teams.

undefeated OSU > 2 loss USC

**Note: USC will be the preseason #1 next year and I feel they have a very good shot at the national title. In fact, i can very much see a Mich/OSU problem happening next year with USC/CAL

Boise State = Pwned one of the best in the awesome conference

Thread reclosed :P

u serious? after losing their starting quarterback for the last two years and the preseason heisman front runner after game like what? 3? OU was demoted to playing Boise State in their bowl game with an over inflated ranking and everything to lose with nothing to gain. you can't really think winning a game on an extremely lotto two point conversion counts as pwnage, by the way, can you?