Skramp's New Place is closed...

I just went to Skramp's and there is a notice which reads:

"Per a mutual agreement, Skramps will no longer be operating. Thank you for your patronage through the years and for making this site what it was.Please continue to support the activity.

-Skramp"

This is just on the heels of GN! Why did you have to go! This website arguably had the largest repository of high school marching band videos and MP3's. This really stinks...

Not trying to be a conspiracy theorist, but I'm guessing some business didn't like that you could get watch and listen to all this stuff for free and shut them down.

And I agree with you to a large extent! I remember when I first came upon Skramp's Place, the first thing I thought was "is this even LEGAL!? Who cares, this is awesome!" Oh well... someone else is just going to have to get these movies online somewhere else... let's hope Skramp put these on Google Video.

Guest mpsanchez
"Per a mutual agreement, Skramps will no longer be operating. Thank you for your patronage through the years and for making this site what it was.Please continue to support the activity.

-Skramp"

Per mutual agreement with Music for All, Inc.