A matter that needs attending to

I feel that I need to apologize to the L.D. Bell band for the recent comments made by one of our band members on the BOA forum. This shows a lack of maturity and respect to L.D. Bell and marching bands as a whole. I hope that our program is not judged by the acts of such individuals. I apologize to the L.D. Bell band, congragulate them on their recent achievment, and wish all well in the upcoming State and Grand National competitions.

Yeah, I'm so sorry that some people in the Bowie Band don't know how to show good sportsmanship and respect. L.D Bell, ya'lls show is amazing. Congratulations on your 2nd place victory in GN

----------------------------

James Bowie HS

Austin, Tx

A Little Night Music

Essays

Mysteries of the 5th Sun

Heavenly Bodies

Yay Piccolos!

I feel that I need to apologize to the L.D. Bell band for the recent comments made by one of our band members on the BOA forum. This shows a lack of maturity and respect to L.D. Bell and marching bands as a whole. I hope that our program is not judged by the acts of such individuals. I apologize to the L.D. Bell band, congragulate them on their recent achievment, and wish all well in the upcoming State and Grand National competitions.

shows class. i like it. =]

I, too, am in the Bowie High School Band and was repulsed to hear that a certain member of the band was representing our organization in such a distasteful way. The words this person chose to so publicly display were inexcusable and I only ask that anyone outside the Bowie Band who took offense to them does not see our band as being as immature as this one individual. Let us all hope that, with time, even they will learn the virtue of respectful silence.

Yet another member from the Bowie Band:

I sincerely apologize for the undeniable immaturity and complete lack of respect for the TXbands forums and the other wonderful marching bands in Texas and other states that has been displayed by one of our individuals. We hope that the Bowie Band name will not be disgraced as a result of this individual's actions.