Number of AP classes = fun!!

No AP. I'm in 6 IB classes, including Spanish IV and will probably be taking two AP(in addition to the two IB) tests at the end of the year for classes i'm not technically in.

I would be in that boat, but I decided IB just wasn't worth it, so I dropped it at the end of last year, and I'm glad I did. I have a lot more time for band and soccer now, among other things.

Yeah I'm technically only in 1 AP class, and that is Stat. But I'm in (Pre?) IB Pre-Cal, IB Physics, IB History of the Americas I, IB Spanish 4, and IB English III. :wacko:

It's insane! I've only been in IB for 2 six weeks, and I'm already so stressed out...but I can't complain cause I have good grades... ^_^

Well, I'm in AP Physics, AP English III, IB French IV, AP US History, and Pre-AP/IB Pre-Cal. Would've taken AP Statistics with "Nancy", but I didn't. Should've had all IB, but decided to drop a week before school started. I'm glad I did, though it does make me feel stupid when all my friends are in IB and I'm just in AP, then I remember how I have atleast a little more free time than they do. That's when I laugh...

IB is the International Baccalaureate program. It is an international program(duh) that basically promotes very high excellence in all aspects of life. The program is two years in high school during which students must take a certain amount of Standard Level IB classes and at least two higher level IB classes. Meeting this requirement means that we have to take 4 years of the same language.

Diploma candidates must also earn 150 hours of community service. This service is broken up into three parts, Action, Service and Creativity, and 50 hours are required of each.

Action is aquired by doing activities such as sports and band and I think are the easiest to get

Service is well, community service

Creativity is learning something new or performing something such as a concert.

All hours must be earned during the Junior and Senior years only and nothing done before the end of sophomore year will be counted. Also hours that are counted for a grade do not apply to the hours needed.

Edit: Yeah...probably way more info than you wanted...sorry.

AP Calculus BC

AP European History

AP Computer Science BC

AP Physics C

AP Government

AP English Literature

AP Latin IV: Vergil

In the same vein, any other Ntl Merit semi-finalists from AISD on here? If so, I'm gonna be doing the TV interview thing with some friends on the 14th, if ya wanna meet us there and have a mini-meet thing. OR not. W/e.

Tecnically, I'm only in 2 AP Classes: AP Calculus AB and AP European History. I am in the Dual Credit program, where i get high school and college credit, for English and Economics (Govt 2nd semester) and that counts as AP credit for my school, minus that horrible horrible AP test!

As for the National Merit Finalist thing, I made one of the higher scores in my school, but I'm not smart enough to get a 2200 on my PSATs or whatever..I only got a 1690 on those.

AP Calculus BC

AP European History

AP Computer Science BC

AP Physics C

AP Government

AP English Literature

AP Latin IV: Vergil

In the same vein, any other Ntl Merit semi-finalists from AISD on here? If so, I'm gonna be doing the TV interview thing with some friends on the 14th, if ya wanna meet us there and have a mini-meet thing. OR not. W/e.

computer science AB you mean?

i'm only in English AP, Physics AP, Statistics AP, Government AP, and Economics AP this year...

last year i took Comp Sci AB AP, US His AP, Spanish AP, Calc BC AP.

Here's the better question? hwo does everyone do on AP tests?

Comp Sci A: 5

Comp Sci AB: 5

Calc BC: 5

#Calc AB Subscore: 5

Spanish Lang: 4.

i didn't take the US history test... i lost hope lol.