How's your football team doing?

t3hZm4n

sax5warrior, I thought SGP was a good football team. What happened to them?

:huh: Well, you see what happenned was...lol jk ^_^

Our defense is young, graduated all 11 starters last year.

Our offense is again young, but with 3 players with prior experience.

I guess we overachieved this year considering these points at 10-2

I personally thought our players played with no heart and soul, but thats what i observed. Ever since y'all scored in your first drive, I gave up and wanted to go home. I dont know what happenned, eligibility issues concerning players cant be a factor because everyone was eligible to play. We have outstanding athletes year end and year out but never seem to get over the "big hump"(Area round). I do believe however that Colleyville Heritage deserved to win that football game, I can tell you that.

Our halftime performance stunk, and we skipped through one section (without warning) right before the march off fight song. :unsure::(-_-<_<:angry::angry::angry:

I congratulate your team, and your followers and wish them the best of luck against Lubbock Monterrey @ Abilene :)

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PROPS TO ROUND ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Westwood played really well and it was a good game too. i don't have as many positive things to say about the refs at that game though.

Eh, we really didn't play well. Y'all dominated us all game. Part of that was the fact that our starting QB got injured on our first drive (and he literally is our team), but part of it was just y'all's sheer physical domination of our defense with the rushing game. Props to Westfield for smashing yet another opponent.

And as for Round Rock.... holy ****, I'm still speechless in that regard.

im from Allen obviously

im play for the football team and am in the band

we are 11-1

undefeated in district

best plano east

only lost our first game (which was an invitatinoal to the Tom Landry Classic game that we play in every year)

we are playing in the third round of playoffs next week

our QB hasnt thrown an interception AT ALL (includes regular and post season)

Eh, we really didn't play well. Y'all dominated us all game. Part of that was the fact that our starting QB got injured on our first drive (and he literally is our team), but part of it was just y'all's sheer physical domination of our defense with the rushing game. Props to Westfield for smashing yet another opponent.

And as for Round Rock.... holy ****, I'm still speechless in that regard.

yea, that's understandable (the QB thing)... that can definitely do a game. last year when westfield was "unstoppable" our QB got injured early in the game in state semis and we ended up losing to judson, who isn't even play-offs this year. apparently our 2nd QB hadn't thrown a ball since pee-wee league either, hahaha.

and i'm being pretty honest that ya'll played a good game. i mean if you think about it right now that's the most anyone's scored on westfield's defense in the entire season. and i didn't really see our game as "dominating" like you say. definitely a good game.

Yeah our football team is really destined this year, our first time to playoffs since 2002.

Don't worry about the halftime part, ours wasn't very good either, besides it's not like we were performing our show or something.

Also the national anthem sucked, that is the worst we have ever played it, we have potential to play it really well.

Good luck with concert season!

garland(aka the malcom williams show) has a real good shot at state. i hope that they will go on and play ceder hill, that will be a great game. mac arthur and mcallen memorial should be a good one too. allen is good but im still questioning its secondary(nathan dick is good)...

:wub: i love football :wub:

i'm really hopeing that garland loses this game (we are playing them) :D