• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jsut got back from the AREA F Prelims round. AWESOME CONTEST. Top 10 going to finals (in no order)

brazoswood

clear brook

klein oak

kelin forest

spring

pearland

woodlands

woodlands college park

kingwood

clear lake

SPRING took first in pre-lims. WOOT

i have lots of pics and videos including the full Spring 06 show and the first movement of the woodlands, let me kow if you guys want them up on here

jsut got back from the AREA F Prelims round. AWESOME CONTEST. Top 10 going to finals (in no order)

brazoswood

clear brook

klein oak

kelin forest

spring

pearland

woodlands

woodlands college park

kingwood

clear lake

i have lots of pics and videos including the full Spring 06 show and the first movement of the woodlands, let me kow if you guys want them up on here

Awesome! Can you put them up, please? I really wanted to go watch finals, but I think my parents aren't going to let me go :(

Nothing about the results surprises me all that much. Congrats to Spring. They had a pretty clean show last time I checked- especially musically. Not at all shocked by Brazoswood's placement. Their show was freaking awesome at LSP (where they got screwed, might I add ;) ). The kids at TWHS might be a bit disappointed, but I don't think they should be all that concerned. I think my freshman year we got like 3rd or 4th at area and ended up placing 5th at state. Anyway, good luck to all the state contenders.