RSVP for Crossmen

TX Suh-nare

If they are doing it the same as other YEA! auditions, at the end of the weekend you will be given a number:

1. You are excepted into the Crossmen

2. We would like you to come to the next camp to see how much you improve.

3. You are told what to work on and asked to audition next year. You may attend the next camp, but members will be given priority.

I always hated that "you're not really cut" crap. Just outright say that you didn't make it, like the Cavaliers do at their camps. Instead of "keep coming back, and if you show a lot of improvement, you may or may not have a spot". 100s of dollars later, you find out that you really do suck, and it's too late to go anywhere else.

Hey Skippy (Aaron) are you planning on going back to the Crossmen now that they're coming to Texas? I noticed you marched Crown last year.

Just curious.

Jarrett's trying out for Soprano this year; he's not planning on being DM in 07. It's his ageout year, so he wants to march with the line.

So far forty '06 Crossmen vets are going to auditions, there may more than that now that the Staff announcements are finally coming out.

Looks like they are setting the Bones up for SUCCESS definitely.

RSVP CAMPS HERE

http://www.yea.org/site/PageServer?pagename=Crossmen

I didn't march Crown this year.

And no, I don't plan on going back to Crossmen. I was offered an alternate position for Cavaliers last year, and I hope to get a spot this year. Plus, I don't really know anyone there anymore, I'm sure that very few '04 vets are still around.

Are you someone I know?