Uniform Pictures *LD Bell*

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manuel u need to have a pic of me on there. There is a really good one on those jolesch people's website. They got me right when i was on the FSL in part 2, its tight.

----------------------------

Westfield "Big Red Band"

2006-2007 "Heart of Solitude"

2005-2006 "Wake from your Sleep"

2004-2005 "The Game Within"

Bass Clarinet-Section Leader

haha I'm getting them from http://www.bandorders.com/boa

I don't know if Cesario came up with the offset plume thing. I do know that Carmel, whose uniforms were also designed by Cesario, has them too. All the new uniforms he designs probably all come with that now.

The band can choose if they want offset plumes or not. Cesario doesn't say "it must have offset plumes"... I just think more groups like that trend, and are using it. The shakos still come with the traditional plume socket on the front center of the shako, so they can switch from offset to center if they wish.

I like the look of LD Bell's uniforms overall. The one thing I wish theyd've done was make that white sash kind of thing actually hang all the way from the top and kind of wrap back up around to the back. But that new uniform looks great! I firmly believe that a uniform can be used as a very effective intimidation tool. I'd think that if you feel like you look good, you'll want to play as good as you look! These new uniforms from all the schools, especially Reagan look awesome. It's kind of neat to see such diverse designs where you see Reagan with a very classy, yet contemporary look, then then another classy but classic design on Bell. Marcus did dang nice too!

I love marcus's uniforms, the gray looks so classy.

Haha paschal's uniforms are so old, and as much as I love them, I wish we would get new ones. You see all these other bands who have the cool power-ranger type uniforms (I'm sure you can figure out what I mean) and we have these really old-school striped ones that make it really obvious when your shoulder's aren't square.

LD Bell's uniforms are the ultimate in badassery.

And they work with black AND white pants.

Genius.

Maybe a change of pants in the middle of thier show?

Yeah Bell's new uniforms look much better than the other ones with the gray pants.

Has anyone seen Collyville Heritage's new uniforms? Very cool.

i love reagan's new uniforms.

it can never go without saying... that band's got style(probably a whole lot more than i'll ever know, lol). like all the stuff they do with their hats, the lime green... it all sounds kinda goofy, then when you see it it's like "that's the coolest thing i've ever seen"

i also love marcus's(obviously, lol). too bad i'm too old to get to wear them. i got measured for them, though.

westfield's are tdf. they make red look cool... SO cool. and god i love their show.

no offense, but ld bells look the same to me, lol. i still kinda dig the old school thing they're rockin'.

mostly, i just love how a lot of bands are sort of 'creating' there own uniforms instead of going with the usual templates the uniform company puts out.