Westfield... Have you seen us, let me know

All I can say is that they are playing two piano concertos. I can't remember which ones though, nothing i've heard of before (i dont know many to begin with). I saw them at their homecomming game last friday from on top of the press box...but i dont know if anyone on here wants me to say anything about them so i'll keep my mouth shut.

Only thing i'll say is:

Visually - Following the SISD pattern.

Musically - Sound AWSOME.

well being apart of the band program at Westfield...let's just leave everyone's mind open up to the imagination... ^_^

all I want to say is that this show will be a pleaser to the people who are really into marching band...like REALLY into it. So if u really wanna see...just go to BOA Houston and watch us perform.

Oh come on. Every year Westfield's show is a secret and its not gonna stop being that way... We just have better things to do and usually dont even think twice about posting....Just look at how many Westfield students use the forums, alumni and current members....not that many. I can count them on my fingers. Anyways be patient and deal with it.

RR has new uniforms? Well that's new :P haha I kid I kid.

I saw Westfield rehearsing the other day, quite nice. [We both had rehearsals last Friday, so after ours, a few of us went to go see theirs]. Their new uniforms look nice. I think they also got new shakos?

Anywho. Can't wait to actually see Westfield's show. :D

When i saw them...it was about 2 weeks ago at their homecommign and i dont know how comforatable they were with the new drill. They def. did the last 2 parts to the metronome. When i saw it it was extremly dirty, and it worried me a lot. I'm glad to see that they've cleaned it up though...

Musically...always one of the best sounding bands at BOA. Not many bands can match the sound Westfield produces, not volume but clarity. Piano player is pretty awsome. I cant wait to see them and spring saturday at lonestar.