Churchill Band Needs Help

BandFriend

If you can help, contact amarin2@neisd.net.

Winston Churchill High School Band in San Antonio, Texas is in need of your assistance. The band kids gave an outstanding performance in heavy rain this past Saturday. Unfortunately, the instruments and equipment were damaged due to being exposed to a large amount of water for an extended period of time. After assessing damage for the majority of today (Sunday), we currently cannot provide enough instruments for our students to play on during our classes. I will be posting a list below and ask that you please consider donating the needed instruments so that students can practice and prepare for a televised Thursday night football game, Bands of America Regional on Friday and a Percussion Contest on Saturday. We ask to borrow the instruments while our current inventory is being repaired. We want to continue to provide music education and performance opportunities for our students as we wrap up our season. You can email me at amarin2@neisd.net if you are able to donate, message me directly or call/text and thank you so much for your consideration.  

-Amanda Stevenson 

Piccolo – 1
Flutes – 8
Bb Clarinets – 10
Bass Clarinets – 3
Soprano Saxophone – 1
Alto Saxophones – 10
Tenor Saxophones – 4
Baritone Saxophones – 2
Concert Snare Drum(14”x15”) – 1
Concert Bass Drum – 1
Marching Snares – 6