Brass Hysteria Show - Bedford

• 2 weeks later...
sweeet DCI within walking distance of my house!

Cool!

NOTE: If you get your band director (or other music/arts teacher) to bring 10 or more students, you can get FREE tickets for everyone! Contact our special events coordinator, Jason Walker at events@frontierperformingarts.org, or Chris Green, FPAA executive director, at director@frontierperformingarts.org for more information.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll try and get a group to go but i doubt i'll be able to get 10.

Glad to hear you're coming and bringing friends!

I would suggest asking your band director if they can help you get more. Also, we'll have some event posters available later this week that you can print out and hang up in the band hall.

The show poster will be available on the site (a link just above "TICKETS") on Friday.

Be sure to check out the Brass Hysteria website (www.brasshysteria.com) for show line-up, which includes Inner City All-Stars Brass Band (They were on Showtime At The Apollo and they rock) and of course Frontier Drum & Bugle Corps from Dallas and Gulf Coast Sound Drum & Bugle Corps from Houston.

The poster is available. It is password protected, so if you want to print it out, message or email me for the password. You can email me at communications@frontierperformingarts.org to get the password.

Show line-up:

5:40 Gulf Coast Sound Drum & Bugle Corps

6:05 Dance Explosion

6:15 Hella Shrine Drum & Bugle Corps

6:30 GCS Choral Ensemble

6:35 The AC (Upbeat Hip-Hop)

6:50 Gulf Wind

7:00 Inner City All-Stars (Brass Jazz/Funk Band as seen on Showtime at the Apollo)

7:20 PUSH

7:35 Mike Ward (Baritonist)

7:40 True Heart

7:55 Victor Andrada

8:05 Dallas Tap Dazzlers

8:10 Frontier Drum & Bugle Corps