Marching Bass Clarinets

BlinK Day 41

see i have one of the lablanc neckstraps and the only problem i have with them is that i have to readjust everytime i go from check to attention...then i get in trouble for breaking attention so i just mainly have it there for looks..!!! that and when i sweat a lot the nice fake leather rubs off on my skin and i cant get it off for a long time!!lol :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

We're now forced to wear neckstraps because of our new attention position. The boys were forced to use them even though they didn't want to. We don't use LeBlanc though, ours have two separate places to attatch it to the instrument that isn't like the LeBlancs. We do have to buy them ourselves though, which is a bummer.

Texas Tech doesn't march basses either I think. They laughed at us when they played after the Stony Point v. Leander game and saw our basses.

• 2 weeks later...

I love my neckstrap. :]

Buy one of the NeoTech sax neckstraps and you'll love it, I promise.

They're made of a foam/rubbery stuff so they don't soak up sweat, don't smell, are very comfortable, and don't leave nasty "leather" marks on your neck.

Anyway.

I can't believe that a lot of bands don't march basses!

We have six total, five on the field.

All girls except for one sophomore boy.

Haha.

:]

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...