36 minutes ago, Smitty said:

The WW quartet at the beginning I believe is intended to sound off. If you watch the field at the beginning, the marchers bodies are “glitching”. I think it’s showing that there is a problem with paradise, causing the music to sound glitchy. 

oh ok that makes sense but still i feel like there are a lot of moments where individuals are sticking out

3 hours ago, NGK said:

i’m definitely think that the last state spot is in between clear brook Brazoswood and Shadow creek

after watching brazoswood i’d say it’s between clear brook and shadow creek

Clear brook may have more visuals but they have major sound issues like people overplaying 

But shadow creek trumps them in marching technique, drill and musicality

Brazoswood is just dirty. 

Brazoswood definitely improved their ensemble sound. I was generally impressed with the quality of performances from block 2. Most of these bands I hadn’t seen before, and they all sounded and looked great. It’s nice to see so many really decent programs in this area. Bummer to miss the rest of the day. Seems like Pearland is the only given in this area lol. 

3 hours ago, vacon3` said:

Brazoswood definitely improved their ensemble sound. I was generally impressed with the quality of performances from block 2. Most of these bands I hadn’t seen before, and they all sounded and looked great. It’s nice to see so many really decent programs in this area. Bummer to miss the rest of the day. Seems like Pearland is the only given in this area lol. 

How was Ridge Point haven't heard much about them near the end of the season?