2011 Plano East Marching Contest

Hi,

Your post has been edited because your vein attempt at trying to gloat at a PRELIMS placement is not amusing. I sincerely hope that you are not from the school that you are bragging about because I'm pretty sure we have some sort of connection with your director and I don't think he/she would be too happy to see such poor sportsmanship. And even if you're not from the school or have already graduated, you should probably quit being a jerk.

By the way, saying that you won Prelims is kind of like saying your football team won the 1st Half.

Regards,

Daniel Valdez

i was there, and quite frankly, i couldn't understand the prelims scores. in my opinion, there is no way that duncanville should have been anything but 1st in both prelims and finals. mckinney did derserve 2nd. poteet deserved the placement that they received as well. there show was lacking in the execution that they are normally known for. they had many marching issues with alignment, etc. maybe they'll get it together prior to area and state. if not, i think they'll be sitting home watching others go to san antonio.

With that theory in mind, I guess the Cowboys can say they are 4-0 this season instead of 2-2. : )

Hi,

Your post has been edited because your vein attempt at trying to gloat at a PRELIMS placement is not amusing. I sincerely hope that you are not from the school that you are bragging about because I'm pretty sure we have some sort of connection with your director and I don't think he/she would be too happy to see such poor sportsmanship. And even if you're not from the school or have already graduated, you should probably quit being a jerk.

By the way, saying that you won Prelims is kind of like saying your football team won the 1st Half.

Regards,

Daniel Valdez

• 2 weeks later...