Hendricksons show

If its such a great show why do you care what people think about it? Let the program make its own hype. If people like your programs product they will comment on it. This is just a little tacky and if you don't want people thinking poorly of your band I would try to get rid of this thread. Hendrickson is a great program. Yall don't need something like this to tarnish yalls rep.

Never before have I seen a band rise up to quell comment-fishing by one of its members like this. Having seen a whole bunch of other schools get misrepresented by comment-fishers, it brings a tear to my eye to see a band whose members are this conscious of their role in the band's image. Hats off to Hendrickson for that.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread because I think the point has been made. Don't fish for comments. It's bad forum etiquette and can be portrayed negatively on your program. Let this be a lesson to future posters on what not to do so we can avoid this situation.

Continuous posts like this will result in Danpod's Sacrificing Pit™ being reopened and rumors are there has been some changes made and new torturing devices are waiting to be unleashed. I would be very cautious if I were you.

Have a nice day. :)