The best memory of marching season

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha!!! i remember that... you were the first trumpet to fall since the school has opened...

best memory of all time was my 9th grade year when we were playing at cedar hill. that was a tough crowd, someone threw a water bottle at me from the stands and i picked it up and chunked it back...then in our second mvt. their crowd went crazy cuz of our bad A sS tpt duet...

haha!!! i remember that... you were the first trumpet to fall since the school has opened...

best memory of all time was my 9th grade year when we were playing at cedar hill. that was a tough crowd, someone threw a water bottle at me from the stands and i picked it up and chunked it back...then in our second mvt. their crowd went crazy cuz of our bad A sS tpt duet...

we've had banana peels thrown at us duing a pep rally... :(

My favorite memory would have to be during and after our finals performance last year at Westlake. As my signature suggests, last year's show was tremendously better than any of the others, and, despite making 4th (which isn't bad, but it was kind of anti-climactic), the feeling of walking off the field KNOWING that it was our best performance of the year was amazing. I knew it was fantastic right off the bat, and even more so when we reached the middle of our show and got the fans on their feet.

*sigh* It's for things like this that I will truly loath leaving high school.