I declare..

chickora

Physics is a good, practical subject.  It helps to have good/experienced teachers, though, as well as a class that actually works with the teacher when he TRIES to teach something.  Having a first year teacher... is somewhat interesting, to say the least.

Speaking of which... I need to be doing my physics work now.

Well, my dear friend Chris.. Do you think you can help me with physucks?

However, I agree with you. I get it and all..like once I have the knowns and the equation..Man, I'm a genious. Besides that...

It's difficult. It helps to have a good teacher that teaches you too.

Grrr

Well if you want to talk about the major your welcome to hit me up on aim anytime and i'll talk to you about it. I was a chem major for 2 years and then i switched. Although i didnt finish it out...i still know about every aspect of the degree/major. Good luck with your physics...i can help some...unless its the electricity stuff

Well if you want to talk about the major your welcome to hit me up on aim anytime and i'll talk to you about it. I was a chem major for 2 years and then i switched. Although i didnt finish it out...i still know about every aspect of the degree/major. Good luck with your physics...i can help some...unless its the electricity stuff

I might have to take you up on that offer sometime.

physucks!!!! physics is awesome, almost up there with math and clarinet... :D

since i'm taking AP without any previous physics class, i was kinda behind, but i understand it better than many senoirs that took Pre-AP first..lol

we are on chapter 10, ocillations

it also helps that my teacher lets us turn stuff in late, no penalties (i turned something in like 2 months late and got a 100

my teacher is a PhD Chemist...teaching Physics

it also helps that my teacher lets us turn stuff in late, no penalties (i turned something in like 2 months late and got a 100

my teacher is a PhD Chemist...teaching Physics

yeah, our teacher doesn't give us those benefits..

She honestly doesn't teach the class that well.

The person ranked number 1 in my class...physucks is his lowest grade...

haha I just finished my lab write up for IB Physics...that class is insane. I have so much trouble understanding it the entire unit, but then somehow a day before the test it all clicks and I get really good grades. But unfortunately then no one believes me when I say I'm having trouble... <_<

The one good thign i'll say about physics is...in college the labs are rediculously easy. If you ever have to take physics in college...you'll seriously do the same type labs you did in high school.

Chemistry on the other hand, is three straight hours of heck where if you make one mistake in the lab you get a big fat F for that experiment.

Chemistry on the other hand, is three straight hours of heck where if you make one mistake in the lab you get a big fat F for that experiment.

Haha my sister is a Biology/Business double major and is always complaining about the science classes. Molecular cell biology is supposedly heck. She didn't have a problem with O-Chem, though.