How's your football team doing?

t3hZm4n

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw katy play last year at texas stadium. there fast but i dont think they have what it takes to contain the "malcom william's show". i havent heard of very many houston teams who play with a powerful wing t offense. the only flaw garland has is inconsistant tackling. they are the only other team to beat(crush) the speedy allen eagles... dont cout them out just yet...( and thats cuz i go to there district rival school) go gisd!!!

dude there are two divisions. in division 1 (the one your in) this week you play allen. i hope you have a good defense cuz you need one to even have a chance. nathan dick(qb) is good. there defensive secondary is weak so if you have a decent passing game you can have a field day... all and all great D and passing will beat allen...

if you beat allen then you'll prolly play SOUTHLAKE CARROLL they will kill anyone they play... but dont be suprised if they start slow. last year plaono was beating them going into the half but the dragons took out there big guns in the second half and stomped on plano. -_-

and if by some grace of God yall beat carroll it doesnt matter who you play cuz yall are some bad asses and good job cuz yall whent undefeated and are now state champs...

but who knows it could happen.......

there were a few bad calls that could've reversed the game, but for sure one BAD kick that cost us :huh:

oh yea, and if i were on the allen football team i'd be really embarassed that the ref made more than one call that we hit them too hard. i mean seriously the allen offense might as well have have suited out in dresses.

they played a godo game though, adn even though they beat us, i think that we had a better chance against carroll... anyone know where that game's gonna be anyways?

great games going on in division1 : the dragons of southlake will take on (and prolly beat but hopefully not) the eagles of allen. while the pearl trys not to get swollowed (sp?) by the lake (i honestly know nothing about this game)

in divisionn 2 : the hill made of cedar will be in contest with THE GARLAND OWLS. and the fall takes on the mac daddy...

GO GARLAND

I dont know wat happened cuz i missed the bus <_< , But i hear from my fellow band members that the atmosphere sucked nutz. The first thing they told me when i called one of my buddies, was that the people were racist, and the allen band made idiotic comments on "the bridge". I was furious from the story so i think it's best that i wasnt there. Woulda been an ugly outcome. :angry:

We sure were furious, and our band director was to. When we were crossing the bridge we were not even saying anything to them, or doing anything cuz we were toooo mad, and this girls behind me screams..."Go Allen, sorry westfield..." She was about to get a fist in her face, im not a fighter, but at that moment...it was about to turn ugly :angry: , it happened a couple of times, its like they were trying to get us to beat the mess out of them, but us being the bigger people, walked away. that made us really mad, they apparently dont win to often cuz they dont know how to win with grace and goods sportsmanship...they were way out of hand :angry: