How's your football team doing?

t3hZm4n

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There isn't official rankings period. Different sites give different rankings throughout the entire year. The one i posted is updated after every game including playoffs as opposed to most that stopped updating once reglar season ended and will update it again only after the championship game and playoffs are over. :)

Edit: Movement is the number of ranks up or down they moved from last week. I think Strength is the Strength of Schedule, but I'm not entirely sure and could easily be wrong.

garlands going to state (polly). they will beat Klein Oak. Cedar hill will beat desoto. then we will have a great game between garland and cedar hill. i cant wait.

as for region 3 and 4 in division 2 i dont know but i'll guess katy will beat cy falls to go on to play MacArthur who will win over San Marcos.

in division 1: southlake carroll will kill Collyvill Heritage and will play... (wow this is going to be a great game) the winner between (13-0) Westfield and (12-1) Allen(its too close to call)

i dont know much about the houston schools and the valley schools usually are usually out-sized( san bonito-0 smithson vally-52 2004) (i love the weslaco panthers)so i wont comment on region 3 or 4 (not like anyone asked for my opinion anyways -_- )

Go Garland

How can you call that a hack of a game? They played really bad in all but the 4th quarter. Which just so happens to be when all the the region people got there and the band got 50x louder. Coincidence?...

no.

and it was a good game because we were down all game because Garland was just the better team, and then heart started being part of the game in the 4th quarter. Come on, we did the miracle 4th down run play and got a touchdown to bring it into just a field goal to tie, and then we got an onside kick, all in the last 5 minutes? How is that not a good game?