Which Band has the best props this year?

I was recently watching the gulf coast classic and I would like to nominate Tomball High School, they did the very innovative idea of using empty frames and making it look like a picture frame with guard inside, sadly for finals it seems like they changed to some random 140p pictures, however the prelims props were nearly perfect!

8 hours ago, BigDaddySousaphone said:

I was recently watching the gulf coast classic and I would like to nominate Tomball High School, they did the very innovative idea of using empty frames and making it look like a picture frame with guard inside, sadly for finals it seems like they changed to some random 140p pictures, however the prelims props were nearly perfect!

Funny thing is after morning rehearsal the parents loaded the screens without the screen cover and that’s why it was just the empty screen on the prelims run. I find it interesting that you interpreted that as picture frames but it kinda fits.