Area E 6A 2023

Jadyn

On 4/2/2023 at 1:53 PM, BandLOL said:

I could see this area going a lot differently compared to last year

Yes!!!!! Shadow Creek can make the jump. Also Clear Lake, Clements, and Brazowood have the potenital but we will see. Then I can see some of those FBISD schools that didnt make finals last year making it this year(Dulles and Travis).

15 hours ago, polargn said:

Yes!!!!! Shadow Creek can make the jump. Also Clear Lake, Clements, and Brazowood have the potenital but we will see. Then I can see some of those FBISD schools that didnt make finals last year making it this year(Dulles and Travis).

Yeah it would be nice to see new faces in finals performances. It would also be nice to see new state qualifiers 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Lorenzo_Sax said:

Has there been any other show announcements in this area, the only announcements I’ve seen are Brazoswood, Dickinson, Clearbrook and ShadowCreek. Clearbrook and Brazoswood show look interesting 

Nope not that i’ve heard of. Right now out of the bands that have announced I have my eyes on shadow creek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2023 at 11:52 AM, suslordmat said:

pearland with the way ive seen them should take first with SFA and Dawson in the 2 and 3 spot with 4 maybe being dickinson and 5th is pretty much up for grabs like last year it just depends, though i do hope my clements homies pull thru after last year

I think Clements may be able to do really well this season. I've seen parts of their music and they have some really good stuff. What's gonna make or break it is probably visuals/marching.

• 1 month later...