Area E 6A 2023

Jadyn

I would really like Clements and Brazoswood to make a comeback but as always this Area gets crazy lol.Pearland will definitely take the win here again with SFA and Dawson making the top 3. 4th and 5th place can go to anyone tbh but we will just have to wait and see 

47 minutes ago, Jadyn said:

I would really like Clements and Brazoswood to make a comeback but as always this Area gets crazy lol.Pearland will definitely take the win here again with SFA and Dawson making the top 3. 4th and 5th place can go to anyone tbh but we will just have to wait and see 

Yeah, can’t till right now, but we will see as the season starts.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Tubalord11 said:

It’s definitely possible! We will have to wait, but I’m sure they will recover from last year just fine.

I cant wait for next season!! As a clements allumni would love for them to do great but all the other bands in this are also very good. 7-8 bands you can make a arguemnt for making state.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Dave609 said:

why?

It's very weird sonically and acoustically. The stands are so far away from field that all the bands all sound smaller than they are and for the members it's very easy to have tempo issues. 

Edited by Cityscapes

33 minutes ago, Cityscapes said:

It's very weird sonically and acoustically. The stands are so far away from field that all the bands all sound smaller than they are and for the members it's very easy to have tempo issues. 

that's really sad to here. I know it may be hard to do, but surely, I mean, the very least that UIL could do would be to try and find a different stadium. Of course a large amount of the bands who participate in this contest would probably have to send them an email regarding the issue, but I would bet there is another stadium that could be used to host the contest. I mean look at area B for 5A. 3 different stadiums for the past 3 times they held the contest, 3 Different ones! 

8 hours ago, Tubalord11 said:

that's really sad to here. I know it may be hard to do, but surely, I mean, the very least that UIL could do would be to try and find a different stadium. Of course a large amount of the bands who participate in this contest would probably have to send them an email regarding the issue, but I would bet there is another stadium that could be used to host the contest. I mean look at area B for 5A. 3 different stadiums for the past 3 times they held the contest, 3 Different ones! 

I think that was with Area B because of the timing of the contest, but I hope they stay with McKinney ISD Stadium because that one is really good!

12 minutes ago, Dave609 said:

I think that was with Area B because of the timing of the contest, but I hope they stay with McKinney ISD Stadium because that one is really good!

Ah okay makes sense. Yeah me to, there or Children’s Health stadium in prosper. Both were way better than the Little Elm one, both for the bands and spectators 

• 2 weeks later...