2022 6A UIL State

Okay goanna throw out my predictions could and probably will be wrong but anyways here we go 

1st: Hebron 

2nd: Vista Ridge

3rd: Vandegrift 

4th: Cedar Ridge

5th: Ronald Reagan 

6th: The Woodlands 

7th: Flower Mound 

8th: Coppell

9th: Round Rock

10th: Marcus

11th: CTJ

12th: Pearland 

13th: Keller

14th: Waxahachie 

3 minutes ago, Kelseys Beautiful Bouqet said:

1st - Waxahachie 

2nd - Hebron

3rd - The Woodlands

4th - Ronald Reagan

5th - Flower Mound

6th - Cedar Ridge

7th - Coppell

8th - Vista Ridge

9th - Keller

10th - Marcus

11th - Pearland 

12th - Round Rock

13th - Claudia Taylor Johnson

14th - Vandegrift

hm... 

Is there still a rule that if a band gets a certain number of 1s they win regardless of score? I can still see Hebron getting 1s across the board in music and stealing a 1 in visual, but I have no idea where C/D and percussion they’ll end up, which are going to be the main two things that hold them back. Even with how good Vista and Vandy sounded, Hebron should have the edge in Music Content. I can still easily see Reagan and TwHS medaling, but who knows! It’s going to be close!

1 minute ago, snares said:

Is there still a rule that if a band gets a certain number of 1s they win regardless of score? I can still see Hebron getting 1s across the board in music and stealing a 1 in visual, but I have no idea where C/D and percussion they’ll end up, which are going to be the main two things that hold them back. Even with how good Vista and Vandy sounded, Hebron should have the edge in Music Content. I can still easily see Reagan and TwHS medaling, but who knows! It’s going to be close!

That rule doesn't exist for the 7 judge system.

1 minute ago, snares said:

You might be into something. I’m not sure about the rule, can someone refresh us?

Just now, lost said:

You might be into something. I’m not sure about the rule, can someone refresh us?

Back when there were only 5 judges, if two music and one visual judge had a band in first place, that band would automatically become the state champion regardless of points. North Lamar won state by this rule in 2016. Not sure of the rules for this particular contest.