2022 6A UIL State

16 minutes ago, Minimaster said:

The stream video quality is once against a travesty.

just straight up blurry.

I have never watched anything on NFHS, but I downloaded the app to my Fire TV Stick, watching it on a 65" Samsung and have had zero issues.  Clear picture and no buffering at all so far today.  (I watched the 2A stuff this morning too.)  Maybe it's your Internet connection?

Way better than Flo, that's for sure.

11 minutes ago, Tailgate88 said:

I have never watched anything on NFHS, but I downloaded the app to my Fire TV Stick, watching it on a 65" Samsung and have had zero issues.  Clear picture and no buffering at all so far today.  (I watched the 2A stuff this morning too.)  Maybe it's your Internet connection?

Way better than Flo, that's for sure.

4k stream ability (Speedtest app) on my internet connection here in Los Angeles…

48 minutes ago, CosmicLimbo said:

I don’t know if their uniforms really hurt them or not. Looking at the judges sheets, the visual judges liked them more than the music judges (apart from brass).

I don’t remember their recap numbers off the top of my head but I would expect it could be reflected in Content & Design rather then Visual. But other design elements were strong so clear evidence may be hard to come by due to offsetting factors.