2022 6A UIL State

Just now, Dallas Hobbs said:

So a judge CAN give tied scores/rankings. I say that cuz in one discussion room I was asking why there are hardly any ties given to two bands from one judge.  

I think they meant something else like how theres more than one judge not specifically a caption like BOA because they cannot tie that's why in 4A Area B I think one judge gave a 765 and a 764 and a 763 or something like that

16 minutes ago, contrabassclarinet said:

cy woods and bridgeland were so painfully close to finals! both programs set school records today for their highest non-covid-year placements in state prelims, making some big jumps from last year. although cy-fair's placement today doesn't reflect it, they have had a wonderful comeback year and have been giving established programs a run for their money all season long. congratulations to all three of these bands- with the trajectory these programs are on, i'm expecting some big stuff out of cfisd next year. super super proud of all these kids.

Placements?