2022 6A UIL State

7 minutes ago, Tubalord11 said:

Yeah I do agree I feel like they had to test the waters and if they learn which I'm guessing they will, I wouldn't have a problem, but it's not God awful or anything, especially for the first timeĀ 

Sorry but hard disagree. Ā this is not an event to be learning the ropes onā€¦ Ā 

Itā€™s very unfortunate for any of the groups that had their ā€œmain professionalā€ video recording of their preliminary performance suffer because of technical incompetence. Ā Ā 
Ā 

2 minutes ago, bk_bobb said:

Sorry but hard disagree. Ā this is not an event to be learning the ropes onā€¦ Ā 

Itā€™s very unfortunate for any of the groups that had their ā€œmain professionalā€ video recording of their preliminary performance suffer because of technical incompetence. Ā Ā 
Ā 

NFHS is actually a multi-million dollar a year business. I scrolled down and found out their parent company is CBS Sports.

If this was an upstart I'd be more forgiving, but this stream is apparently being put on by the same company that owns Top Gun and Spongebob.

1 minute ago, celesta said:

2:00 PM - Pearland
2:15 PM - Waxahachie
2:30 PM - Round Rock
2:45 PM - Coppell
3:00 PM - Claudia Taylor Johnson
3:15 PM - Keller
3:30 PM - Marcus
4:00 PM - Ronald Reagan
4:15 PM - Vandegrift
4:30 PM - Cedar Ridge
4:45 PM - The Woodlands
5:00 PM - Flower Mound
5:15 PM - Vista Ridge
5:30 PM - Hebron

My 12 finals locks were spot on and two of my 7 bubble finalist made it. I heard Westlake was first out and they were in my bubble so that confirms my list even more.Ā