2022 6A UIL State

Just now, Gehrig4 said:

No one has ventured in - so I’m going to. 
very very deep pool.      I think there are 10 locks for finals - and four spots for 10 schools after that.      It was really really intense competition here this year.   Far better than last year overall.   

Who are your locks and your bubble bands?

If schools truly are getting a cut (as it appears to be whenever you sign up) I am all for this service. Box5 just goes to the Troopers (I got nothing against the Troopers, I actually really dig 'em) and a fee other investors. This isn't rocket surgery and for this service's first attempt at a band contest they did great. Much better than FLOMarching was 3 or 4 years ago. They heard our cries and put up a high cam. Now it's very small technical issues that can be easily and quickly fixed. 

Just now, MikeKyu said:

If schools truly are getting a cut (as it appears to be whenever you sign up) I am all for this service. Box5 just goes to the Troopers (I got nothing against the Troopers, I actually really dig 'em) and a fee other investors. This isn't rocket surgery and for this service's first attempt at a band contest they did great. Much better than FLOMarching was 3 or 4 years ago. They heard our cries and put up a high cam. Now it's very small technical issues that can be easily and quickly fixed. 

Yeah I do agree I feel like they had to test the waters and if they learn which I'm guessing they will, I wouldn't have a problem, but it's not God awful or anything, especially for the first time 

1 minute ago, Tubalord11 said:

Permian, really. I thought they were really good but not anywhere close to the "top known" bands. 

Fair, music was rough but I was pleasantly surprised by the visuals! Maybe I was just partial to their show design, either way great job.

Just now, TXTrumpetGuy said:

I'll say:

Hebron

Woodlands

Reagan

Vandy

Vista Ridge

Flomo

CTJ

Round Rock

Coppell

Cedar Ridge

Marcus

Keller

Waxahachie

Timber Creek

Next three: Westlake, Mckinney-Boyd, Dripping Springs

I might put Dripping Springs in as well actually they’re very much UIL centric and no matter their BOA scores they always deliver in UIL.