What does everyone think of Keller Fossil Ridge this year?

I’ve noticed heavy improvements from them over the past 4 years (not including 2020 since they did not compete.) and they even managed to crack BOA finals at Midland. How’s the forecast for them in Area all things considered.

Also wondering on everyone’s thoughts on Keller ISD as a whole this run around :)

3 hours ago, MsAlexandra said:

I’ve noticed heavy improvements from them over the past 4 years (not including 2020 since they did not compete.) and they even managed to crack BOA finals at Midland. How’s the forecast for them in Area all things considered.

Also wondering on everyone’s thoughts on Keller ISD as a whole this run around :)

I do think they have improved a lot, but I don’t think we will see the in finals in area. Probably at least 5 out. It’s a good show, but they need more power and be a bit more clean for finals at area b. I think Keller and TC are both doing amazing and will probably both be at state. KC is also having a great season, and they may shock some people at area and place well in finals. Wouldn’t be surprised if they made state.