8:30 PM - Haltom H.S., TX
8:45 PM - Byron Nelson H.S., TX

9:00 PM - Marcus H.S., TX
9:15 PM - Wakeland H.S., TX
9:30 PM - Prosper H.S., TX
9:45 PM - Timber Creek H.S., TX
10:00 PM - Coppell H.S., TX
10:15 PM - Keller H.S., TX
10:30 PM - Trinity H.S., TX (exhibition)

Just now, BandFan59 said:

Thought Marcus had a much better run tonight than in the afternoon. They have another beautiful ballad this year and visually were very clean. Will be interesting to see if Coppell can top them later tonight.

Yes, much better than prelims. Ballad is gooooorgeous.

1 minute ago, LostChoirGuy said:

Finally made it to the stream for the last few bands.

Wow Wakeland continues to impress me.  I think they are going to be one of the next bands to emerge into San Antonio finals within the next few years.  Closer was pretty dirty but this show has a lot of potential! 

I wish they attended San Antonio!

Coppell was fantastic. Musically they were phenomenal as they always are with the big standout moments, and I thought visually they were fairly clean for the most part. Compared to Marcus they're definitely more in your face and all about those big hits (at least until the ballad), but they pull it off very well. Their ballad might be my favorite I've seen so far this season, I'm a sucker for a great saxophone solo. Can't say for sure if they did enough to beat Marcus, but I definitely am looking forward to seeing this show develop over the season.

Keller sounds fantastic and is playing a lot of very interesting music. They also have more on the field than they ever do at this point in the season. I can’t wait to see all the visual stuff added in, hopefully next week. I wonder if they’ve thought about putting soloists on those anti-gravity prop things 🤔😂 idk. All the woodwinds soloists are great, but they need a meaty woodwind feature, hopefully one’s coming in the closer. 

I feel like Trinity is a pretty underrated program. Despite some ensemble tuning issues, I'm really loving the sounds they're making. Their scarlet capes look nice too!

That being said, what's up with all the bands doing capes this year? First I saw Summit at the Mansfield POC, now FloMo and Trinity??

8 minutes ago, Origin said:

Keller sounds fantastic and is playing a lot of very interesting music. They also have more on the field than they ever do at this point in the season. I can’t wait to see all the visual stuff added in, hopefully next week. I wonder if they’ve thought about putting soloists on those anti-gravity prop things 🤔😂 idk. All the woodwinds soloists are great, but they need a meaty woodwind feature, hopefully one’s coming in the closer. 

If I've learned anything about Keller over the years, it's that Carol Britton Chambers knows how to write them really great and demanding closers.

1. 82.15 Marcus HS

2. 81.35 Wakeland HS

3. 80.3 Coppell HS

4. 79.55 Keller HS

5. 78.75 Timber Creek HS

6. 78.4 Prosper HS

7. 73.8 Haltom HS

8. 70.75 Forney HS

9. 69.1 The Colony HS 

10. 69.0 Grapevine HS (lmaooo (im sorry for my immaturity))

11. 68.15 Burleson HS

12. 67.75 Byron Nelson HS

Music: Marcus HS & Wakeland HS (tie)

Visual: Marcus HS

GE: Marcus HS

Percussion: Marcus HS

Guard: Prosper HS