Lots of realllly weird stuff in the “content” subcaption, especially for the first judge in finals lol. For example, how are Coppell and Keller 1st or 2nd for all other sub captions, then 6th and 8th for content 😂, like what???

It’s wild to me that the music judges are expected to separately score 5 different components. 

Just now, Origin said:

Lots of realllly weird stuff in the “content” subcaption, especially for the first judge in finals lol. For example, how are Coppell and Keller 1st and 2nd for all other sub captions, then 6th and 8th for content 😂, like what???

It’s wild to me that the music judges are expected to separately score 5 different components 😵💫

There are…issues with this, to say the least

10 minutes ago, Trumpetmaster728 said:

I’ve always not been a fan for the judging system of UIL. Between the judges switching captions causing some bands to place higher based off of different opinions of each judge etc. There was some really iffy judging throughout every bands scoring here. And my oh my poor lake ridge.

Exactly!