6 hours ago, ChristopherRoden said:

Oh I didn't even take the draw orders into account. I do think you're correct about that then. Dickinson drawing first in prelims and almost first in finals is rough!

I think Dickinson will be fine barring who the judges are, they have my PERSONAL favorite ensemble sound in this area so far and have a very memorable show!

1 hour ago, TexasWoo1999 said:

They keep all of their videos hidden from the public because of copyright from the queen music. 

My take on Dawson is that its easily the most talented band they have really ever had on the field but the show is designed in a way that every single mistake is glaringly obvious. Their first hit is at the level of a state finalist and then after that things get a little shaky. 

15 minutes ago, Cityscapes said:

My take on Dawson is that its easily the most talented band they have really ever had on the field but the show is designed in a way that every single mistake is glaringly obvious. Their first hit is at the level of a state finalist and then after that things get a little shaky. 

I don’t believe they get enough credit for how hard their music and visual responsibilities are. They definitely have a more traditional design.

58 minutes ago, TexasWoo1999 said:

I don’t believe they get enough credit for how hard their music and visual responsibilities are. They definitely have a more traditional design.

Yes, there strength is true raw performance and talent, which I think will pay off at UIL. 

8 hours ago, TexasWoo1999 said:

1. Dickinson 

2. Brazoswood

3. Stephen F. Austin

4. Clear Brook

5. Clements

6. Shadow Creek

7. Clear Lake

8. Dawson

9. Pearland

10. Clear Falls

Brazoswood seems pretty screwed performing in between dickinson and austin and it doesn’t look good for dawson either having to go before pearland

3 minutes ago, NGK said:

Brazoswood seems pretty screwed performing in between dickinson and austin and it doesn’t look good for dawson either having to go before pearland

I saw a video of Brazoswood recently and ima be honest they have cleaned up a lot, looks like things are looking good for them 

10 minutes ago, NGK said:

I saw Brazoswood live last week, Their music scores will drag them down. Dawson arguably sounds better than Pearland this year. ARGUABLY. But enough to were Pearland going after them won’t effect their score.

Clear Brook is in a similar music spot like Brazoswood, going after SFA who might win music here.

23 minutes ago, Jadyn said:

My predictions as of know 

Pearland 

SFA

Dawson

Clearbrook

Dickinson Vs Brazoswood 

tbh i don’t see clear brook making it their drill is pretty easy yet still have a few messy sets and their little ww duet at the beginning always sounds off

34 minutes ago, TexasWoo1999 said:

Watched a run from this week, Dawson is fire. I see 2nd or 3rd, completely different band since they last competed on Oct. 1st.

i just think that their show is too formulaic the sets the music idk if the judges will like that