Contests you are looking forward to in 2022

I’m most looking forward to BOA waco! I’m currently a freshman at Baylor and my alumni Lovejoy is coming here! It’s their first boa contest since 2012 and they are looking mighty strong right now! Definitely could be bottom half of finals and/or 2A champ. I can’t wait to perform in exhibition for any of y’all attending! Marching band in college is so much fun, and I highly recommend your kids doing it! They will have a blast and meet so many kind people!!! 

also looking forward to boa Austin snd dfw as I will be going to both of theses in person. First time at Austin so super pumped and 2nd at dfw, first time being last year, which was incredible!

Really all the tx comps but those 3 mainly, oh and 6A state ! 

I am really looking forward to BOA Austin, although will only be able to make it to Finals 😔 (first year to miss prelims in over 10 years).   Also Vista Ridge Marching Festival (been in the booth helping out for this one every year starting in 2012 and just love it), LISD South Festival of the Bands, TMC, some local Regional and Area contests and of course BOA San Antonio and UIL State.  

Would love to travel and see more out of the Central Texas area but work and life will prevent this.  Maybe once retired can make more trips out of Texas as well!

12 minutes ago, Tubalord11 said:

I actually won’t be going to Austin this year, but rather San Antonio 🥳🥳 One of my roommates was a sax at timber Creek and wants to come down to see this and there’s no way I wouldn’t not either! First time ever in the dome!!! Super pumped 

Being in the dome whether you are performing or spectating, is a feeling that I can't describe. It is one of my favorite memories ever and will probably stay like that for the rest of my life. I would love to go to BOA San Antonio to be a spectator. Maybe one of these years I can make it over there haha.