UIL 6A Area I 2022

30 minutes ago, amogh said:

JeT band member here...no joke the hype we had when we made state was insane. I believe Jordan seemed to struggle for some reason today. Also Katy almost pulled an upset as well as we tied, but JeT got the tiebreaker. Really great experience, and I'm excited for state!!!

congratulations! i'm sure y'all were excited- i remember that feeling when woods finally made the return to state 3 years ago. i look forward to seeing y'all's run at state!

On 10/30/2022 at 12:30 AM, amogh said:

JeT band member here...no joke the hype we had when we made state was insane. I believe Jordan seemed to struggle for some reason today. Also Katy almost pulled an upset as well as we tied, but JeT got the tiebreaker. Really great experience, and I'm excited for state!!!

Congrats to JET and Seven Lakes! I know y'all will represent the district well.

On 10/29/2022 at 4:57 PM, Fez76 said:

Would love to hear your thoughts on what you saw! Your opinions are always helpful in terms of understanding results.

Thank you so much! You're too kind! Sorry, I haven't logged in since Saturday. I might do some commentary for San Antonio, if I'm able to catch any of it.

It looks like most of the bands I recorded at Area I already have their videos on YouTube.

Congratulations to all the bands here!