AREA G 6A 2022

9 minutes ago, vbassoon said:

Turns out one of the judges worked at one of the area’s school districts. I’m sorry but a band that needs 4 of their directors conducting in addition to their 2 drum majors, is not state caliber. This is not even about being respectful towards a certain organization; when all this blatant evidence  is being shoved in our faces, it is not going to be ignored. 

huh?

23 minutes ago, vbassoon said:

Turns out one of the judges worked at one of the area’s school districts. I’m sorry but a band that needs 4 of their directors conducting in addition to their 2 drum majors, is not state caliber. This is not even about being respectful towards a certain organization; when all this blatant evidence  is being shoved in our faces, it is not going to be ignored. 

Thank goodness you’re not a judge because you would clearly judge based on emotion.  Sit down. Don’t start anything if you’re not gonna call anyone out by name. No one knows what you’re talking about. 

12 minutes ago, pablofisco said:

Thank goodness you’re not a judge because you would clearly judge based on emotion.  Sit down. Don’t start anything if you’re not gonna call anyone out by name. No one knows what you’re talking about. 

Would it not be disrespectful if I used names? I’m just putting the information out there so it can be acknowledged. I’m not asking for a recount. 

2 minutes ago, vbassoon said:

Would it not be disrespectful if I used names? I’m just putting the information out there so it can be acknowledged. I’m not asking for a recount. 

With all due respect,  it’s a little too late for you worrying about being disrespectful. Area G can be the most petty people when it comes their feelings about the results.