• 2 weeks later...

Dripping Springs H.S.: "The Mandala Project"

Grapevine H.S.: "The Elements of Design: Line. Shape. Color."media_FTdwGoAXEAEaLQY.thumb.jpg.fcdb7181707917f7eb9032fe0302b992.jpg

Lebanon Trail H.S.: "Tapestries"

• Featuring the music of Paul Dukas, Igor Stravinsky, Dmitri Shostakovich, Giacomo Puccini, and Craig Armstrong

McCallum H.S.: "Seeing Stars"

Poteet H.S.: "Tall Tales"

media%2FFSKWe2iXsAItpS-.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

Summit H.S.: "The Circle's Edge"

Weiss H.S.: "Shockwave"

2C90CCAA-A67D-42A0-A608-3254291DB3C8.png

On 9/2/2022 at 9:13 PM, MikeKyu said:

Per request

here's Cedar Park tonight 9/2/22. 

Sorry my camera work is garbage but I'd rather watch the band than watch what the camera is capturing. 

That is a totally new Cedar Park. Wow. As you said in the video, they are really pushing air. Great sign for the program and the drill work is pretty cool too! 

Part 2 as contest season begins!

Highland Park H.S.: "New Frontier"

Mansfield Legacy H.S.: "Clouds"

Midlothian H.S.: "Fire & Ice"

MidlothianHS2022-FireAndIce-Social.jpg?format=1500w

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, something about The Woodlands... Their show seems to be titled "Mad Mod And Go" rather than just "Mad Mod Go" but I can't really verify it. Would like some help...

media%2FFcN9EYlWYAQ2RwI.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

Another cool thing: BOA is showing show titles AND music selections in their program books! Program books for today's contest have already been released, so I suggest checking them out!

https://marching.musicforall.org/programbook-mcallen22/

https://marching.musicforall.org/programbook-newmexico22/

5 hours ago, celesta said:

Another cool thing: BOA is showing show titles AND music selections in their program books! Program books for today's contest have already been released, so I suggest checking them out!

They absolutely needed to bring that back. Dorks like me take notes as shows go on and I'm atrocious with recalling song titles ( I have music that I've listened to for 40+ years that I still don't know the proper name of the song).