2022 BOA DFW (Oct. 8)

Really enjoying Waxahachie! This years show is much easier to understand than last year. All the uniforms are so cute! 

I bet the kids at James Martin are ecstatic to be back in finals here after missing at Houston and being underestimated here. Great show!

It’s so impressive what Rock Hill has accomplished in just a few year. This show is so fun and the guard does an amazing job selling it. 

I’m impressed that Keller was able to get the whole show out there by this competition. I always consider them to be some of the ones that take the longest. The second half of the show actually felt a bit tighter than what came before? I guess that’s the trade off with learning the show quickly, not as much time to clean the older stuff! Hoping that the visual program keeps evolving through the season. 

Lone Star is bringing tons of energy! They are really connecting with the show theme. Big brash sounds. Maybe a bit too unrestrained at times, but I guess that’s what this show calls for. Clean visual program. 

Very very nice show from Timber Creek. They really give a wide range of dynamics. The props look great and create a cool effect when turned around. Up there with Keller as the best of the bottom half for me. 

8 minutes ago, Origin said:

That opening high brass statement from Wakeland is just so clear! Wow! Would love to see them medal or even win next week. 

I just love how Wakeland has been building every year. This year’s show - in my opinion - is far more ambitious than in years past and they have proven that they have the chops to compete at a high level. I’m so happy for them, and I think this is a really defining moment for their program. 

1 minute ago, BandFan59 said:

Super strong performances from Wakeland, Marcus, and Coppell. After seeing these three so close to each other last week, it feels like they've all made massive improvements this week. I've no idea how I would rank them.

Personally, from best to “worst”(they are all so freaking good) Coppell,Marcus,Wakeland 

2 minutes ago, Tubalord11 said:

I’m doing great!!! Here with some friends from college so we’ve been using a blast watching everyone!!! This is without a doubt the best dfw finals ever!! Flomo was just insane…. They don’t want to lose. But it’s Hebron they are up against 

Better friends than mine! They just didn’t wanna stay the whole day😂 but we did watch all of prelims and I’m watching the stream now. Probably a good choice mostly ‘cause I’m finding myself exhausted now😪

And yes this finals and all the bands participating have been REAL GOOD, and now we’re finishing it off one band left to go!

Edit: 2 to go with Exhibition!