2022 4A UIL SMBC (NOV. 9)

22 minutes ago, RaElk99 said:

I think they have been incredibly competitive. Hard decision for judges for sure. 

I think West Plains and Davenport have a good chance of making Finals, along with North Lamar, Canton, Anna, China Spring, Calallen, Lumberton, Burnet, and Sulphur Springs. Bubbles are Floresville, Canyon Randall, Springtown, Canyon, and Paris

Here are the Top 10 4A Bands that have Advanced to the Finals of the UIL Conference 4A State Marching Band Championships!-

7:15 PM- Calallen HS

7:30 PM- Paris HS

7:45 PM- Canyon Randall HS

8:00 PM- Davenport HS

8:15 PM- Canyon HS

8:30 PM- China Spring HS

8:45 PM- Anna HS

9:00 PM- Sulphur Springs HS

9:15 PM- Canton HS

9:30 PM- Celina HS

Congratulations to all the 4A Bands that competed this Year at the State Marching Contest and Goodluck to the State Finalists!

7 minutes ago, Dave609 said:

Here are the Top 10 4A Bands that have Advanced to the Finals of the UIL Conference 4A State Marching Band Championships!-

7:15 PM- Calallen HS

7:30 PM- Paris HS

7:45 PM- Canyon Randall HS

8:00 PM- Davenport HS

8:15 PM- Canyon HS

8:30 PM- China Spring HS

8:45 PM- Anna HS

9:00 PM- Sulphur Springs HS

9:15 PM- Canton HS

9:30 PM- Celina HS

Congratulations to all the 4A Bands that competed this Year at the State Marching Contest and Goodluck to the State Finalists!

Lot of new finalist! Congratulations to all our finalists! Cant wait to see the recaps!

Just now, Tubalord11 said:

Lot of new finalist! Congratulations to all our finalists! Cant wait to see the recaps!

First time Finalists for-

Davenport

Sulphur Springs

Paris

Canyon Randall 

Haven't made finals in some time-

Celina- Last Finals Appearance- 1999 (2A)

Canyon- Last Finals Appearance- 2018 (4A)

Returning to Finals from 2021-

Canton

Anna

China Spring

Calallen

42 minutes ago, SEAstar23 said:

North Lamar was 16th in Prelims 

Ordinals: 22,13,22   13,10

This is a classic case of judges can’t keep track of their numbers and the first band that performs gets screwed over.

Bruh

what

that seems a little shaky to me

Thats got to suck for north Lamar to get demolished like that by the judges but it’s luck of the draw and I guess judges should get better long term memory?

out of curiosity do you have China springs ordinals?

Calallen-

WOW!!! What a way to Start off Finals! Great hits Great movement, techniques, and so much more! I really like the spinning props! I think there was some tuning issues in the slow movement. But other than that, Movement 2 was really good!!! Overall, Amazing job to Calallen on their Second State Finals Appearance!!!!

3 minutes ago, Dave609 said:

Calallen-

WOW!!! What a way to Start off Finals! Great hits Great movement, techniques, and so much more! I really like the spinning props! I think there was some tuning issues in the slow movement. But other than that, Movement 2 was really good!!! Overall, Amazing job to Calallen on their Second State Finals Appearance!!!!

Moon river!  Not a fan of the arrangement but that’s just me