2022 BOA San Antonio (Nov. 4 & 5)

5 minutes ago, Samuel Culper said:

So the guy with the trollish post re: Vista Ridge is hyped to see Vandegrift.  🤔

You’re being too investigative, I’m a Pflugerville homer thick and thru! Sorry that post came off as negative just wanted to share my thoughts I didn’t really feel the vibrations or hype around Vista Ridge. Have a good day!

Vandergrift!!! What an incredible show!!! Head director change and they are still just this fantastic!!! I don't know where they will place. still thinking top 7 but idk about top 3, but a great run regardless!!! And those snares!!! And to those who read this, not saying top 3 isn't possible, and I'm watching on box5, but everyone is so good, but still definitely possible, 

Vandegrift was outstanding! Musically they were the best band of the night so far and you could hear the technical demand in the opener with the amount of runs in not just the woodwinds but even the high brass. Woodwinds were sublime and for them to be able to march so many performers yet still be so visually clean with good marching technique is remarkable. I especially loved that triumphant sounding ending with the dance team in the background! Had no doubts about them performing well this season even after the director change because VanDoren is an excellent director, but that was really something!