2022 BOA San Antonio (Nov. 4 & 5)

I'm happy to see the Woodlands are still performing at such a high level even with Perez gone now. They've mastered the Broadway-esque shows and while this one isn't quite hitting the levels that Life is a Cabaret was, it is still very very good and pleasing to watch. The ballad is especially awesome with that excellent trumpet soloist leading up to the big hit. That said the most impressive part of the Woodlands for me is their world class color guard. They are doing things out there that other guards in the state of Texas could only dream of attempting.

23 minutes ago, Band2021 said:

At this point I have no idea who will be In  finals for few confident ones: 

Hebron 

Vandegrift 

Marcus 

Flower Mound 

CTJ 

Reagan 

Those are safe in my eyes! Ok have to make my way to SA for finals. Need to leave now to get good seats! 

I would add the two Ridges and say those are the locks.

What an amazing Prelims, probably the best ever! So much talent here! But anyways, I'm goanna put in my locks, and then who I have in the finalist bubble (bands Imo that really could make finals)!!! Regardless of results, congrats to everyone for an amazing serios of performances!!! And this is all not in a particular order

Locks: 

Hebron 

Flomo

Marcus

Reagan 

CTJ 

Vandegrift 

Cedar Ridge 

Vista Ridge 

Cedar Park 

The Woodlands 

fighting for last 4: 

Coppell, Keller, Timber Creek, Keller Central, Rouse, Leander, Pearland, Wylie, Rockhill, Wylie East, Round Rock, James Bowie, Westlake Hendrixson, Waxahachie, Westwood, L.D. Bell, 7Lakes, Cy-Fair, Cypress Woods 

1 minute ago, Tubalord11 said:

What an amazing Prelims, probably the best ever! So much talent here! But anyways, I'm goanna put in my locks, and then who I have in the finalist bubble (bands Imo that really could make finals)!!! Regardless of results, congrats to everyone for an amazing serios of performances!!! And this is all not in a particular order

Locks: 

Hebron 

Flomo

Marcus

Reagan 

CTJ 

Vandegrift 

Cedar Ridge 

Vista Ridge 

Cedar Park 

The Woodlands 

fighting for last 4: 

Coppell, Keller, Timber Creek, Keller Central, Rouse, Leander, Pearland, Wylie, Rockhill, Wylie East, Round Rock, James Bowie, Westlake Hendrixson, Waxahachie, Westwood, L.D. Bell, 7Lakes, Cy-Fair, Cypress Woods 

You just named 30 groups, and it would not surprise me if all 30 groups had scores above 85.

1 minute ago, Tubalord11 said:

Locks: 

Hebron 

Flomo

Marcus

Reagan 

CTJ 

Vandegrift 

Cedar Ridge 

Vista Ridge 

Cedar Park 

The Woodlands 

fighting for last 4: 

Who are you feeling take those 4? My personal list is Coppell makes it cleanly in, with Round Rock, Keller, and Westlake being the next 3.

Here's my finals predictions:

1. 95.85 - Hebron (GE, Music)

2. 95.3 - Vandergrift 

3. 95.25 - CTJ (Visual)

4. 94.4 - Flower Mound

5. 94.05 - Ronald Reagan

6. 93.7 - Marcus

7. 92.65 - The Woodlands

8. 92.6 - Vista Ridge

9. 92.5 - Cedar Park

10. 91.8 - Cedar Ridge

11. 90.6 - Hendrickson

12. 90.3 - Round Rock

13. 89.95 - Cy-fair

14. 89.7 - Pearland

If you're upset about my predictions know I literally know nothing about these bands, just having fun lol. I didn't watch a single band these last couple days so this is purely based on yalls comments. ALSO I fully believe all these bands plus a few more will score 90+ in prelims

Edit: I guess this is also my finals bands predictions 😅