14. Westlake

15. Bell

16. James Bowie

17. Cy-Fair

18. Pearland

19. Hendrickson

20. Keller

12-20 could literally be anyone lol

Cedar Ridge is always setting the standard when it comes to this contest! Their show is designed like a DCI show but also somehow has elements of UIL show design if that makes any sense. Their percussion is Steller  I mean the left hands!! you can tell these kids have a great percussion director. Cedar Ridge is GE like crazy a lot of acting going on out there great work! I am a fan of this show and what it has morphed into since the beginning of the season. 

Dripping Springs was very clean and impressive.  I don't think their GE matches those at the finalist level, but they are very close.  I agree that we could see them sneak into state finals.  

JBA has had really great show designs for a few years now, but I think this was their best show from a performance perspective.  They are really setting the standard for South Texas.

very interesting I do love the design but they seem not as visually clean like their Area performance but musically they are something else. I love the musical selection this year. GE seems to be lacking so strange that a band their size only has 20 guard members. No matter will definitely see them in finals! 

I love the way Vista Ridge’s show starts with the french horns. Immediately captivating. I also really appreciate the level of difficulty in the drill. I wish they took this show to Nats. The Texas curse of not bringing your best shows to Nats continues! Did notice a decent amount of holes, but it didn’t seem to affect them at all.