PROJECT: TEXAS ARCHIVE

I've been following Kentucky marching season this year and seeing all the results held in one place makes me want to have something like that for Texas. Granted it's a lot harder for a state so big with so many contests with completely different judging systems and so many that don't post their results publicly. That being said, there's a lot of people on here (myself included) who care a little too much about band and I think if we work together using our connections to various programs around the state and abusing tools (such as the wayback machine) we can get quite the pile of results.

The plan at the moment is to get as many results in placements (recaps too if possible) at get them sorted into a Google Drive folder on various spreadsheets for ease of access. I probably won't get around to really get this going until I've graduated in December, but I wanted to get word out ahead of time. 

• 4 weeks later...

Second this idea. UIL's website has been terrible for unearthing old results. I imagine we'll have quite a bit of work cut out for us if we want a complete archive, but I'm very interested in contributing what little I know.

I agree, I think a good place to begin is simply a Google Drive with folders by-contest. Within each contest we can subdivide further by class, if necessary, then people can upload results or full recap pdfs (images if no pdf's can be found) that they have.

If I remember, I'll actually get started on this soon.