Johnson City BOA Schedule

Do any of you know the BOA Johnson City Schedule. For some reason, BOA has not listed it. It is approximately 4hoursfrom my home so I want to plan my trip. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Come on BOA, please list your remaining schedules including Grand Nationals so that those of us who want to attend but are not affiliated with any of the bands, can make our travel, hotel and meal arrangements.

Thanks,

9:45 - Dorman H.S., SC
10:00 - Campbell County H.S., KY
10:15 - Boiling Springs H.S., SC
10:30 - Cape Fear H.S., NC
10:45 - Siegel H.S., TN
BREAK
11:45 - Alltaoona H.S., GA
12:00 - Dobyns-Bennett H.S., TN
12:15 - Mauldin H.S., SC
12:30 - Signal Mountain H.S., TN
12:45 - Bassett H.S., VA
1:00 - Mooresville H.S., NC
1:15 - River Bluff H.S., SC
1:30 - Ardrey Kell H.S., NC
BREAK
2:15 - Lakeside H.S., GA
2:30 - James F. Byrnes H.S., SC
2:45 - Seymour H.S., TN
3:00 - Tarpon Springs H.S., FL
3:15 - West Ridge H.S., TN
3:30 - Hardin Valley Academy, TN
3:45 - Kennesaw Mountain H.S., GA

Thanks for responding. Where are you getting the information. I hate asking,  but BOA is not posting the schedules in a timely manner.  Does anyone have the Grand National Schedules? I am planning to travel to Indianapolis and I need to see the prelims schedule so I can finalize my travel plans. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

34 minutes ago, TLMANI said:

Thanks for responding. Where are you getting the information. I hate asking,  but BOA is not posting the schedules in a timely manner.  Does anyone have the Grand National Schedules? I am planning to travel to Indianapolis and I need to see the prelims schedule so I can finalize my travel plans. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

The HornRank forums have lots of info and many of us grab info from there to share here (and vice versa). Especially for non-Texas programs and contests (but pretty good Texas content too, but with a different tone over there).