UIL Area E 6A 2021

1: Pearland with a large margin

2: Dawson

3: SFA (A bit harder to place, visual and GE is through the roof this year but musically very very young)

4: Clements (They sound great, they just got very small and individual errors are sticking out more)

5: Clear Brook (I think this show scores very well with UIL judges)

6: Clear Falls 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Pitster12 said:

Congrats to all State qualifying bands!

A special kudos (as an alum from when SFA didn’t compete past region) to the SFA band for perennially being one of the smallest bands for 6A but continuing to impress! 

Ok I’m so happy and all But I’m really disappointed in SFA Ik my band didn’t make state this year but that doesn’t mean y’all get to call us losers and call out names to us that was really messed up from y’all and not only does it make the people who did it but it’s makes your band look really bad y’all don’t deserve it 

1 hour ago, Christian garcia said:

Ok I’m so happy and all But I’m really disappointed in SFA Ik my band didn’t make state this year but that doesn’t mean y’all get to call us losers and call out names to us that was really messed up from y’all and not only does it make the people who did it but it’s makes your band look really bad y’all don’t deserve it 

When did that happen? I was in close proximity to the SFA kids and I saw nothing of the sort, or anything close to it.

10 minutes ago, Cityscapes said:

When did that happen? I was in close proximity to the SFA kids and I saw nothing of the sort, or anything close to it.

There were a few kids making “L” signs at our band but it just wasn’t really cool of y’all but I’m still proud of y’all anyways but just please tell everyone to be polite to every other band out there all bands work hard and deserve a congratulations or good job 

1 hour ago, vacon3` said:

I saw most of finals, and I have to say those are some wacky scores. Not much agreement on any band in any category. All the bands were great, but Im surprised by the results.

Were you able to watch Dawson? Their placement and score is really shocking especially how strong they started the season.