Jump to content

Uil Area F predictions


Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, OakEm2021 said:

 

I overheard a band director saying Klein Oak was #1 going into finals, but that’s all I heard.

#1 of the Area F ‚Äúfinalists‚ÄĚ, yes. ¬†#2 in Prelims, actually;¬†behind a great¬†band who had a VERY¬†strong performance today¬†(and 5 first-place votes). ¬†Looking forward to Friday night in San Antonio!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TWHSPercDad said:

#1 of the Area F ‚Äúfinalists‚ÄĚ, yes. ¬†#2 in Prelims, actually;¬†behind a great¬†band who had a VERY¬†strong performance today¬†(and 5 first-place votes). ¬†Looking forward to Friday night in San Antonio!

Not sure how a band can be #1 of finalists but #2 in prelims…is that not the same thing?  Anyway…just posted the final results.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, OakEm2021 said:

Not sure how a band can be #1 of finalists but #2 in prelims…is that not the same thing?  Anyway…just posted the final results.

He means that The Woodlands was first place in prelims, but chose to not participate in the state contest, so they did not perform in finals, allowing another band to have the opportunity.

Top 5 advance to state - so College Park, Klein Oak, Tomball Memorial, Oak Ridge, and Klein Cain will be representing Area F. Congratulations to all the state qualifiers!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TWHSParent said:

He means that The Woodlands was first place in prelims, but chose to not participate in the state contest, so they did not perform in finals, allowing another band to have the opportunity.

Top 5 advance to state - so College Park, Klein Oak, Tomball Memorial, Oak Ridge, and Klein Cain will be representing Area F. Congratulations to all the state qualifiers!

So he came into a conversation about a competition Woodlands elected *not* to compete in, just to flex on the rest of us? Classy!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Really close scores!  Congratulations to:

College Park:  1st time Area Champion and 3rd trip in a row to State!

Klein Oak: 1st trip to State!

Tomball Memorial: 1st 6A State advancement!

Oak Ridge:  3rd trip in a row to State!

Klein Cain:  1st trip to State in the school's 5th year of existence!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...