10. Blue Springs H.S., MO - 90.35

11. William Mason H.S., OH - 90.20

12. Vista Ridge H.S., TX - 89.90

Outstanding Music Performance - Flower Mound H.S., TX

Outstanding Visual Performance - Broken Arrow H.S., OK

Outstanding General Effect - Broken Arrow H.S., OK

Al Castronovo Esprit de Corps Award - Mustang H.S., OK

Tournament of Roses Parade Invitation - Vista Ridge H.S., TX

Broken Arrow's 98.25 is a new record score, beating Hebron's 2015 score of 97.85 in Grand Nationals Semifinals.

Insane scores all around, congrats to BA for the new record, congrats to my alum TWHS on the insane score (extremely proud of them). Gotta say I'm still upset at BOA's inconsistency when it comes to scores across competitions. CTJ and Ronald Reagan both somehow dropped by 3 points between SA and GN? I know for a fact it wasn't this hard to jump from bottom half to top half cause DB pushed us out back in 2017. Also Vista at 12th? And below a 90?

Wando was first out with a 90.55. The last band to get in finals was Blue Springs with a 90.60.

As for the finals scores I'll just say that I heavily disagree with the judges on a lot of the rankings and scores. Flower Mound deserved better IMO and Broken Arrow, although fantastic, was not that far ahead of everyone else. Guess the judges saw something that I didn't.

Congrats to all! No question on BA taking the eagle, but I’m really surprised that flower mound and/or woodlands didn’t land in the top 3. Marcus was also easily in the mix for me. Not to take away from Carmel and Avon. Great performances. Guess my TX lens probably focuses more on music and marching than the GE.

What an amazing performance from every band today, congrats to broken arrow. If I'm not mistaken flower mound got 5th and a caption. Amazing!!! Should've deserved top 3. Vista ridge in 12th and looking at the scores, I gotta say they might have been robbed, there show has been amazing, and from san Antonio the score seems to be in the same place, but prove me wrong if you please. They definitely deserved top 10, but I'm not a judge so I can't say anything really. I'm really sad not to see round rock in there, wish they were there in finals, but we all still love you round rock!!! Can't wait to see what next season comes!! Also not to mention that Vista also got the rose parade invitation, exciting!! Blue springs show was really cool, love the steam punk theme, and William Mason top Gunn, the sound effects were really cool. I would love to talk more about the bands but i got an early flight so goodnight and congrats to everyone!!