2021 BOA Grand Nationals (Nov. 11-13)

Sad to see CTJ in the bottom six of finals. I think this is the strongest show they've taken to nationals and was really pulling for them to grab a medal here. It looks like Team Texas may be coming home without a medal this year, but Flower Mound's performance time puts them in a great spot to potentially sneak into the top 3. 

Personally, watching earlier versions of the shows, I'm going to guess that at least 2nd to 5th place are reasonably close to each other score-wise. There's a possibility of some "upsets", if you can call them that. I guess we already got one with Dobyns-Bennett beating Blue Springs, but the gap in performance times in semis between those two was significant.

I love the direction Dobyns-Bennett has gone in this year. The show kindof reminds me of Round Rock 2015. Visually the show is stunning!! I love the striking colors. Compared to Reagan, the brass is noticeably crass, but they’re playing with so much emotion! The choir is a perfect choice…it just adds the right emotion. Beautiful show.