2021 BOA DFW (Oct. 9)

13 minutes ago, jmartin1056 said:

I just found the video of Hebron from last week. They seemingly have almost all of their show on the field. Definitely think they have a decent chance of winning. Certainly a good shot at the music caption. This may be one of the strongest Hebron shows from a GE standpoint since “Sculpt”.

Stumbled onto that video just now, what good fortune haha

I just saw that video too lol. Hebron never fails to amaze me. To me it feels closest to their 2018 show, but with a bit clearer of a visual design. I imagine this show ends up cleaner than the 2018 one did. Also, the guard has gotten so much better in the past few years. I kindof agree with what someone said about the music not going with the visual theme, but it’s so good I can’t complain. 

On 10/6/2021 at 10:27 AM, Tubalord11 said:

Also we’re going to watch sorry that want clear :)

An UMBRELLA is the most important thing. We actually broil without them. And sunscreen if you're fair skinned. Also, I'm pretty sure they have a clear bag policy. I think all stadiums have that now. 

After watching the Hebron video at Mesquite and comparing it to the Flower Mound one at Wylie, I would have to say Hebron is on top right now. They definitely have more of their show on the field, and the musical execution is incredible as always. I also think that because Flower Mound's show is a bit more unusual, it might be harder to get the message of the show across so to say, while Hebron's show is definitely more classic and upfront. Also, Marcus isn't too far off either of them in my opinion, so they might have an outside shot at winning as well. Of course, a lot can happen in a week's worth of rehearsals, so maybe this is all moot. Tomorrow will be very exciting to watch!