2021 BOA San Antonio Super Regional (Nov. 5 & 6)

3 hours ago, BandFan59 said:

Really surprised that both bands weren't on your radar. Pearland was an SA finalist in 2019 and Coppell earned the bronze medal at St. Louis this year. I'm guessing Round Rock was around 15-17 and Johnson maybe around 20-23.

Regarding RR and Johnson, I think so too. 

Much better performance from Reagan tonight! Their designs are so fresh while keeping that traditional feel. That moment with the guard running with the flags would’ve been cool if we hadn’t already seen it done more effectively in Secret World 😕 . Anyway, the atmosphere they create with basically zero props is unmatched. Awesome performance!

Reagan was much improved from their prelims run! Really enjoyed the show even with its similarities to Secret World and thought they performed it incredibly. The color guard at Reagan really is phenomenal. I have them pretty solidly behind the Woodlands, Hebron, CTJ, and Vandegrift, but that was a great run from Reagan nevertheless.

13 minutes ago, MoonLite said:

That's because they won't not win this :0

It feels like Hebron has a 2nd place curse at this point, so hopefully this is the year that it breaks. I personally have them in first, but CTJ has incredible GE and the Woodlands were absolutely incredible, and Vandegrift is always dang good.